It's been a long time haha since I last updated my blog. (What bloggers say when they forget to update their blogs.)
Okay, so I have been busy for my studies and my part time job so I was tired and lazy to update my blog but I think it's okay because this is just my beginning of blogging and there are not much of followers so I take this as my little diary.

I went back to my hometown (Alor Setar) after finishing my finals and deciding to meet up with my bunch of high schools' mates.
Didn't really get to take the photo of the restaurant that we have been because I didn't know I will be blogging about this. :)
So this is how the place looks like. (Photo from Google)



Click Here to know more (Tree House)

So, I have ordered hot choc as usual because it's my favorite and I have never tried Hot Choc from this place before.

The texture is really rich and it tastes a lil bitter so they gave the Cadbury Chocolate pieces to sweeten it. 
Their hot choc is good, worth a try.
My friend's daughter ! Couldn't pose nicely because she won't stay still for more than 2 sec so here is our selfie.
Next, we went to the Hobbies Cafe.

It is full of the hard big rock lol with Thor's Mjollnir (his hammer lol), and Captain America's shield (my fav !) and etc.

Of course I was with my favorite shield :)

Salad

Toast that we ordered. Taste good tho

The iron man collection.
Lastly our selfie !

So basically those are what I have done on that day.
Hope you enjoy reading.
I will gather up more informations and photos for the next post.
P/S Actually I am getting lazy to type more I am sleepy xoxo