I know it is so common for people to visit Adelaide but somehow this was my first time going to a western country so I was kinda excited about it and feel like sharing it.


These are what I saw in the airport after landing.
O.P.I is my favorite brand of nail polish and its booth like this rarely can be seen in Malaysia.
So this is how the Adelaide airport looks like. It's too beautiful.

Here is my cousin and I. It was freezing at the first day. Still don't know whether it was really cold or I just didn't get used of their weather yet. :)
And this was the car we were renting for the passed 7 days.














I was feeling a little nausea and I vomited on the plane before landing. That makes me scared because I love travelling and this is the first time I'm sitting on a plane for like so long. So the scene I was imagining before reaching didn't happen as I thought :/

We checked in in a Serviced Apartment named R&R and it just feels like home because it had 2 stories and a super small garage which our rented car couldn't fix in easily. I forgot to take a picture of the apartment so these are the photos I grabbed from the internet and its kinda look like this?

This is how the kitchen looked like.
There are upstair but I couldn't find the most accurate photos so I'll just skip this part xoxo
So after checking in the apartment we were walking to a Vietnamese Restaurant for lunch.


This $2.80 shop. It was kinda like Daiso in Malaysia.

These are the food we were eating at the Vietnamese Restaurant.



I wasn't feeling good so I didn't eat much but watching my family eating them all.
These are the people who were with me for the 7days trip. My grandma, 3 aunts and cousin. XD
And here comes the interesting part. We went for a visit at Chocolate Factory !


It's the Haigh's Chocolates Factory !







Haigh's Chocolates had like 100 years of history. There was this beautiful lady who explained everything like the histories, and the stores they're having right now. Cameras were not allowed inside the visiting of the process of making chocolates so I couldn't show more pics of that.
She gave us like chocolate tasting and their chocolates tasted amazingly tasty !!
After that she gave us a tour in the factory through a big piece of glasses.
Here are us in the room where she got us explanation and all.



*Drooling :P
Here is the link to their official website.>>  Haigh's Chocolates
Besides, I really loves the buildings, and weather over there it was so fascinating XD I wish I could just stay there as long as I could.
This pretty much sums up my first day of the trip.
And still I'm a newbie at writing blog so give me some time to make it better. 
Thanks for reading.
Will be sharing the 2nd day soon.
xoxo