I've had so much time to blog because this semester is giving me a lot of free time.
Last week my family and I have visited Port Dickson and we stayed in Avillion Hotel.

The Lobby


The little pathway to the elevator.
Their Lobby is actually at the 3rd floor and the hotel rooms are at the Ground floor.
Mom & I (I looked chubby as always)


The Directory to our rooms.

The Water Chalet !
Our room !
Inside of the room.
Another single bed beside the window.

Bathroom


Shower

We booked 2 hotel rooms and they gave us another room upstair instead of the room beside. 
So we kinda told them that it is inconvenience for us to walk upstair because the stairs was kinda far.
The best part was, they let us upgraded to Water Chalet for free !
Basically this is how the Water Chalet looks like.

The Shower kinda feels like at the outdoor because there was no roof beside.

Mirror-selfie is a must I guess.



Some details of the outdoor.

Isn't it look amazing? I bet it would be better without the haze.

They have Steam & Sauna Room for the guests.


The Baby Pool !

Another normal pool.
 As we walked all the way to the other side of our room, there are a lot of outdoor activities for guests.
This place is too good for a vacation that I didn't want to leave.
The Pet Farm. They open for guests to feed the pets in the morning at 10.
There are roosters, peacocks, rabbits and lil chicks.


The pool for Adults only. So clean.



The view is so awesome its taking my breathe away. :D

There is another white building for Spa and massage treatment.



Stalls for desserts, Gym and everything ! Too bad the place is too nice that I didn't have time for gym.


Me on the not-so-clean beach.


The 2nd floor is the restaurant.

A lil blurry because was in a rush. Whoops.
 The view inside of the restaurant !





They actually have "Fried Hokkien Noodles" here.


Chicken Chop.


Basically that is all about the Avillion Hotel. 
It is so awesome and it's a great journey to here and spent time with my family.
It is a relax place for vacation.
Would have been perfect if there was no haze urgh.

Contact them if you have any enquiries.
P/S: This is just a review and thoughts of mine.

    Address: Batu 3, Jalan Pantai Cunningham, 71000 Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia