I have been thinking for so long to write about this.
I didn't want to start this earlier because I was thinking about to get my English standard polished before writing anything.
But, I know I'll never make any improvement if I don't start anything will I?
So here we are.

For now, I am a nobody.
Nobody means nobody knows me.
My only follower on my blog is my friend, and I actually ASKED him to support me.
I'm not sure how far will I get to, and I have always been thinking to blog about something useful like my outfit of the day, or reviews about a restaurant or a salon or etc.
But I never actually get the chance to take photos of the places that I wanted to blog about.

Besides that, I have a lot of thoughts in my mind recently and I am thinking I should blog about them as a memory or at least I have some thing to laugh about in the future?
Why not?
This semester is the final semester in my diploma.
As the previous experiences of failing in certain subjects I have taken earlier has made me more stressful about the finals exams I am facing in less than a month, and yet I am still playing around and enjoying life in Penang as I won't be staying long in Penang anymore hopefully.

I was planning to work in Singapore (if everything goes smoothly, hopefully.) before because I have considered about the pay, and the currency and I am not a home person, Singapore is another new adventure for me (I know life is not that simple I know I know), still I want to at least go for it.
BUT
Yesterday,
My friend saw a post and Facebook and I am so glad and lucky to be thought about right away she saw that post and sent me the link.
It is about an academy in Kuala Lumpur which provides scholarship for students who apply for the course.
I have to say this Academy was one of the academy I was looking for before my diploma in INTI because that is what I actually WANTED, what I actually LIKE, about image consultant.
I can't tell how happy and excited I was yesterday when I get to know about this and I was shaking when filling in the application form as they only take first 30 students who applied for it and I am not sure if I am that lucky enough to be shortlisted.
Now this is another path for me to go, I need to start imagining life in KL again.
Apparently I am not ready for anything, by now I just want to pass this semester.

Hope everything will be fine. Amitopho.
Its 3:35am now and I probably need to sleep. XD