Chinese New Year is on the first day of the First Moon of the Lunar Calendar. People were so looking forward to this every year (except for the adults) because they had to spend a lot why kids like me would only had to worry about what to wear during the first day, second day or on the third day.

For me, I had relatives ( A LOT OF THEM) came to my house for a visit as my grandparents are the eldest among their siblings. So it was like all of their siblings (oldsters)' children (my uncles & aunts) to come by to join the so called buffet party that we had every year.

As a child, my mother would bought me new shirts,dresses for Chinese New Year and she actually bought a lot of them that I usually got to wear for the first day of Chinese New Year until the 7th day. I forgot how long she hadn't bought me new outfits anymore and it was kinda hard for me to buy new shirt for the festival as they all can't be in a dark color (just to follow the rules of the CNY).

So I was asked to buy a red outfit but very difficult for me to find one too due to my fats and chubby face I needed to find something that actually won't quite reveal the "real shape" of mine because how annoying you couldn't have imagined when each of the relatives would tell me that I have put on weight. It's not like I don't accept the real shape of mine it's just too annoying for me to hear that.

So a day before (yes, A DAY BEFORE) the first day of CNY as it s the reunion dinner day, my brother and I dropped by the mall real quick for what I needed and what he needed and we only had around 30 minutes to finish everything and be home for the dinner. So I went to this Nichii brand store that I actually never purchased from them. I chose this red long high neck slit dress.

Sneakers : REDEYE


The slit is a lil too high so I had to wear a short pants inside. It was comfortable to wear though since it doesn't show my body size much but it is quite weird looking from the front because it would be just a piece of flat red cloth without any patterns so side-looking is actually still fine.

Yup, I guess my CNY was pretty good and today it's the 5th day already and the feelings, the crowds are fading. 10 more days to my real office job I hope everything goes well. I really appreciate if you're reading this.


XOXO