It's not my birthday but it is my first time being invited to a formal birthday party which means everybody needed to be dressed up in formal.
It was in Georgetown, Penang.
The venue is Chambers Hotel.
The name is wow because for people like me who has never been to a formal birthday party before, is actually delighted and I still feel so lucky to be part of it.
It was my coursemate's birthday and yes she is coming from a rich family. *envy*

So, this is how the place looks like.

Photo taken from Google.
This was the party.

This is the table where they served me.
The party was in buffet style and food was so good that I forgot to take photos.
The waiters and waitress there are super polite and friendly, the services are perfect.

This was the outdoor.

The view is so nice and of course I didn't forget to ask my friend for help to take a bunch of pictures of me.
Top : ZARA
Flared pants : Uniqlo
Wedge Heels : Cole Haan
Clutch Bag : Victoria's Secret
Lastly, photo with my bestie.

Thanks for reading.
See you again :) xo