Hey everybody, my name is Jowei. I'm 19 year-old. Currently living in Penang, Malaysia because of studies.

People who knows me know that I'm a psycho that's why I named my blog as 'Crazy girl'.I have been thinking so long to start blogging but I just don't have extra time for this and I don't have a proper camera to let people enjoy my blog.

Blogging is one of the thing I love the most but I'm just not confidence enough to take people's comments and critics.I love wearing beautiful outfits, love eating, love travelling, and I want to share my experience with you guys. :)

Besides that, I love singing and modelling. I really love modelling but I think my height is not qualified enough to be a model.Although I still haven't got a proper chance to perform, perhaps somebody will discover me soon? XD

I'm not confident enough because I don't have fair skin and sexy body shape like other bloggers do.Everybody told me not to care about how people think about you but I just couldn't stop thinking how people will judge me, I'm still learning.

So, wanna be my friends?I would love to know more of you especially bloggers.Teach me some skills about how to be a better blogger.