Hey everybody,
this is my second post.
I decided to share my friend's birthday celebration with you guys.

The restaurant we went is 'My Voice Cafe'.
We have bought a Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake and handed it to the waiter and of course to wait for the most important person to come.
There you go, the Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake with Love Potion Flavor.
Most people come to My Voice Cafe is because of their Big Bowl Ramen.
It is really a Big Bowl.
Tahdha here's the Big Bowl Ramen.
I ordered a Chicken curry rice that night because I think that's the cheapest food among the rest.
Here's mine. =)
This is me :D

























The rest are the selfies of me and my 'sister'. =)














Finally here's the photo of me and the Birthday Boy !
He's cute. :D
Sorry for the quality of the photo.
Will get a camera soon I wish XD