Finally I'm done with my blog's design although it is still a lil bit fucked up.
Just give me some time, I'm sure I'll figure it out soon.

Okay, so I always wanted to be a blogger and share my stories and experiences with people but laziness and procrastination always stopped me, plus there is nothing for me to capture and probably to share about so I was also thinking if I have a chance to go somewhere else to take some nice photos then I would be blogging soon.

And yeap, my dream came true. I love travel so so much, I mean, who doesn't?
A week ago, I got to travel to Adelaide, Australia ! It was like what I always wished for, to go overseas to have some fun instead of staying in Penang or Alor Setar to be someone I don't really want.
I don't like just whole day surfing the internet watching videos, watching movies or taking nap then after waking up watch movie again.
Urgh, I'm not a home person because I always wanted to have some fun XD

So, I probably will be sharing my trip soon and with some photos which I had taken over there and it was amazingly beautiful as I never went overseas before so that makes me 'a frog in a well'? lol
So just stay tune. :)